|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
5 minutes update.
Weekend was spent in Johore, searching for engagement stuff. Lugging the stuff across the highway is no shit man. Still, I think it's gonna be a lovely one. (: It better be after so much effort, time and moolah involved. Hmph. Hunny, make sure your hantaran is nice also ok. :D
I have a my Nano to thank for eternity. She's very much my planner because I swear, I hate doing all those planning and shopping alone. ): She followed me to Johore, will be baking the cupcakes that you guys will be eating as berkat, she made me sit down and write my guest list, what I need to buy and all that jazz. Without her, I'll most prolly crack from the pressure. So thank you Nano. *muacks*
Monday evening was spent with yayi, nozie, anuari, mariri, azrie and abang nini. Hehehe~ We went karaoke-ing. It was awesome. Loved it when they danced to Bad Romance. And I sang a Justin Bieber song out loud. Lizah would be proud. Hahaha~
I have nothing against that little kid with immense talent. He's just too young to be singing about love. You ain't seen nothing yet, buddy.
Changed my tudung style to wearing a shawl. Good response so far. Wearing happier colours and injecting some style to my clothes too. WHY SHU? WHY? Because I feel like it. Because I need a boost to feel that I'm alive. I'm complicated like that.
I love my bf. A lot. I can't wait to introduce him as 'my fiance'. Emphasizing on the MY of course. Hehe.. Lately we quarrel about mundane things. Nothing that cannot be solved within the day itself. I enjoy making up with him. There's the urge to just squish him like a bug, or snuggle instead. Hahahaha.. :D Saaaaayang dia!
Done. Be good everyone.
Weekend was spent in Johore, searching for engagement stuff. Lugging the stuff across the highway is no shit man. Still, I think it's gonna be a lovely one. (: It better be after so much effort, time and moolah involved. Hmph. Hunny, make sure your hantaran is nice also ok. :D
I have a my Nano to thank for eternity. She's very much my planner because I swear, I hate doing all those planning and shopping alone. ): She followed me to Johore, will be baking the cupcakes that you guys will be eating as berkat, she made me sit down and write my guest list, what I need to buy and all that jazz. Without her, I'll most prolly crack from the pressure. So thank you Nano. *muacks*
Monday evening was spent with yayi, nozie, anuari, mariri, azrie and abang nini. Hehehe~ We went karaoke-ing. It was awesome. Loved it when they danced to Bad Romance. And I sang a Justin Bieber song out loud. Lizah would be proud. Hahaha~
I have nothing against that little kid with immense talent. He's just too young to be singing about love. You ain't seen nothing yet, buddy.
Changed my tudung style to wearing a shawl. Good response so far. Wearing happier colours and injecting some style to my clothes too. WHY SHU? WHY? Because I feel like it. Because I need a boost to feel that I'm alive. I'm complicated like that.
I love my bf. A lot. I can't wait to introduce him as 'my fiance'. Emphasizing on the MY of course. Hehe.. Lately we quarrel about mundane things. Nothing that cannot be solved within the day itself. I enjoy making up with him. There's the urge to just squish him like a bug, or snuggle instead. Hahahaha.. :D Saaaaayang dia!
Done. Be good everyone.
Labels: Engagement Journey, Friends, Thoughts
