profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 05, 2010
*credits to icanhascheezburger.com

I feel like the baby today. I want to bite the people who piss me off. I want to smack the women whose butt kept bumping into mine no matter how much I tried to shift. MOVE IT BITC LADY~ OM NOM NOM!

And ditto to Fana. If I were to write like nobody's reading, it'll be very vulgar and I'd most probably piss half of the world's population. Anyways, I hope your Angelina Jolie lips and stubbed toe is healing fine. Please make use of them kissable lips while it lasts! *evil*

Back to topic. Partly also I don't want to say things I might regret in the midst of my whirling mind. Words, unlike shit, cannot be flushed away. True, no?

Enough angst for today. If you're here because I was a happy blogger, come back in a week. Menses supposed to have come by then :D

K bye!

Labels: ,



(back to the top.)