|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Ahh. What a post. But c'est la vie (:Last weekend was a busy one. Spent it to get all the itty bitty bits done. I'm really hoping and praying that this Saturday will go off without a hitch. *prays*
Hunny surprised me with a Gold Class movie yesterday. I must admit that he's getting better with his surprises. Usually I can smell a rat :p He pulled this one flawlessly and beautifully. It's a very..comfortable experience (: Thank you syg..
Met Wensu yesterday too. She came down all the way to have lunch with me. Very honoured to be in your presence your Ungodliness. Remind me to take leave on 12th July ok. Sayang you many2.
I can't help but marvel at how lucky I am to be blessed with a tight-knitted family. You won't believe how many things you see on Saturday that are sponsored by them. *touched* Maybe it's because I'm still pretty much the baby of the family. :D
Abrupt end with my rare pretty face :D

Labels: Engagement Journey, Random Papadoms, Thoughts
