profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- I realize that I stutter a lot when I'm tired which is really embarrassing. It's like my tongue is asleep way before I am. Bad tongue.

- The sneezles have started and I feel like sleeping all the time.. No appetite also. I can't afford to be sick man. Next week still ok. This week, I have too much to do. Gah. So body, hang on ok? *hugs myself*

- Have you submitted your tax? Please do. Not much time left! You can do it online too by going IRAS's webbie. Not going to spoon-feed you. Hmph.

- I shall share my favourite songs, according to some of my moods.
My favourite emo song in the world is My Immortal by Evanescence.
My favourite cope-with-this-stupid-world song is To Where You Are by Josh Groban.
My favourite I-miss-you-and-I-want-you-by-my-side-STAT is My All by Mariah Carey.
My favourite you-re-busy-working-but-I-just-need-to-hear-your-voice is Your Call by Secondhand Seranade.
All sad for now. Wait thill I'm happy for the happy songs list. (:

- Despite everything, I'm pretty much ready for engagement. Only left the invitation cards that I have to make because some people insists on having them. Tunang seh. Who gives invitation cards for that? But it's ok. Soon-to-be fiance and I will comply to your whims. Hehe..

I expect the usual, "Rabak seh tak jemput." WELL, I just have to say that it's really a small affair. It's just to formalize our relationship. Wait for our wedding k? Satu Singapore aku jemput. Hoho..

That's all for now. Meeting my Wensu and Wiwi soon. Miss them loads. Bunny, faster finish your exams k. *muacks*

Labels: , ,



(back to the top.)