|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Hunny and me had a fab time yesterday.. Finally we get to sit down to have dinner together and spend time with each other. I love simple dates like that. Just us, basking in each other's company and have great conversations.. (:
We are still pretty much affected by the demise of Saifullah. I guess it's because we can relate to them since we're planning our own marriage which is not an easy decision to make and the fact that they both has cancer..
Hunny went to the funeral and he told me that the mother fainted.. Like syg said, "Baru nak senang..mulakan hidup baru.. Semua ibu mesti harapkan anak untuk mendoakan dia. lepas dia pergi. Ni terbalik pulak.." For me, to describe my actual feelings in politically incorrect terms, I'm sedih nak mampus.
Marraige is a promise of love for a lifetime.. Your heart beats for only one person despite billions others..but how can you be sure that it won't be broken by the very same? That's the risk couples take when they decide to tie the knot. Especially when they're young. Like them. Like us.
The journey itself is not easy. So many hurdles to cross before we're legally husband and wife. Though we're two years away from our marraige, I can already forsee that I will cry the day we finally diijab-kabulkan. The tears of unbridled happiness and relief.
It's so hard even for now..and this is just the appetisers. Sometimes, I feel so tired. I wonder why I put myself through all these when I should be enjoying life like everyone else is. Travelling (it's my ultimate dream. so get used to me bitching about it), socializing and simply being young.
That's why we feel so much sadness for them..we were them maybe just a year ago. It only takes a great loss like Saifullah..whom for him and his wife, a lifetime means only 4 months.. ):
However, it brings me back into the right direction again..the actual purpose of tying the knot. This love has to be sealed, the rest be damned.
Age is just a number. Death knows no boundaries.. Really, how much time to we have..? I've been a daughter, a sister and a friend. Now, I want to be a wife to a man I love so much..and if possible, should time and rezeki permits..a mother too. InsyaAllah..
We can do this, love. Let's do it..
We are still pretty much affected by the demise of Saifullah. I guess it's because we can relate to them since we're planning our own marriage which is not an easy decision to make and the fact that they both has cancer..
Hunny went to the funeral and he told me that the mother fainted.. Like syg said, "Baru nak senang..mulakan hidup baru.. Semua ibu mesti harapkan anak untuk mendoakan dia. lepas dia pergi. Ni terbalik pulak.." For me, to describe my actual feelings in politically incorrect terms, I'm sedih nak mampus.
Marraige is a promise of love for a lifetime.. Your heart beats for only one person despite billions others..but how can you be sure that it won't be broken by the very same? That's the risk couples take when they decide to tie the knot. Especially when they're young. Like them. Like us.
The journey itself is not easy. So many hurdles to cross before we're legally husband and wife. Though we're two years away from our marraige, I can already forsee that I will cry the day we finally diijab-kabulkan. The tears of unbridled happiness and relief.
It's so hard even for now..and this is just the appetisers. Sometimes, I feel so tired. I wonder why I put myself through all these when I should be enjoying life like everyone else is. Travelling (it's my ultimate dream. so get used to me bitching about it), socializing and simply being young.
That's why we feel so much sadness for them..we were them maybe just a year ago. It only takes a great loss like Saifullah..whom for him and his wife, a lifetime means only 4 months.. ):
However, it brings me back into the right direction again..the actual purpose of tying the knot. This love has to be sealed, the rest be damned.
Age is just a number. Death knows no boundaries.. Really, how much time to we have..? I've been a daughter, a sister and a friend. Now, I want to be a wife to a man I love so much..and if possible, should time and rezeki permits..a mother too. InsyaAllah..
We can do this, love. Let's do it..
Labels: Engagement Journey, Thoughts
