profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Redang Trip

I simply will not survive a cruise especially with Titanic running in my head constantly, slight claustraphobia and people smoking every-fudging-where. On a happier note, thank God for auto-roaming, beautiful skies, awesome kakis and World Cup to keep yours truly happy.

When I say Kak V, this is her (: Sayang her many2.











Introducing, Kak Noli. Another partner-in-crime. Sayang her many2 also.



One day, I'll bring you to see the beauty I witness there. InsyaAllah. (:

I watched Toy Story 3 with the love yesterday. A supposedly normal date turned out better than expected :p

What I was informed: Movie was at PS, 7:15pm.
Actually: Movie was at Marina, 7:15pm.
Time we realized this: 7:10pm.
Action taken: Walked super fast to take Circle Line and rushed to the movie. We made it! Thank God for advertisements. We didn't even miss a minute of the movie! :D

I truly enjoyed the little marathon we had and the movie was awesome! I caught grown men wiping their tears away silently. Muahaha.. (We didn't. It was close though.) It's one hell of a roller-coaster ride for the emotions. Funny. Sad. Scary. Relief. Hopeful. Very depressing. Happy. Sad. Funny. Happy. Love love love Toy Story 3. My new favourite Pixar movie! ((: Sorry Nemo.

I managed to snuggle in bed with my parents and Shidah last night. Dad sayang-ed me without me forcing him to like usual. I walked with him to the interchange this morning. When I salam-ed him, he seemed to 'belai' me. This is not good. I have a really bad feeling and I don't like it. If you have a little time after solat, do pray for my dad kay? I truly appreciate it.

Please don't take him away from me God.. I beg You ): I want him to be there on my wedding day, share stories about the prophets with my children like he did with me when I was small and perform the Haj like he always dreamed of.. Pwease? ):

Labels: , , ,



(back to the top.)