|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Reason #35562 why I love my fiancé: He gives in to me. A lot.
When we quarrel last time, he'll always say the above. Of course, I could never see it in the heat of the moment. Thinking back, he really does. He'll choose my preference over his when it comes to place of date, food and sometimes even route because he doesn't want me to walk too far in heels. *sayang* New couples, this are little gestures to show that you care and it goes a looooooong way. (:
Hey, he takes too ok. He loves BK, I love LJ. He always wins in this aspect, right hunny? :p I love you *snuggles*
Tulang adventure at Beach Road yesterday with Kak Noli and her friend was half successful. The tulang wasn't fantastic. Quite cair and just bleah. (As usual when I feedback-ed to the love, he boasts that Nenek's version is way better. I'll be waiting to taste it during Ramadhan. Whee~) Mutton chop saved the day though! Yummers..
Otey. Got to go~ Payroll is here once again. Take care. When life give you lemons, throw it back and demand for dark chocolates. Preferable with almonds in them. K bye.
Hey, he takes too ok. He loves BK, I love LJ. He always wins in this aspect, right hunny? :p I love you *snuggles*
Tulang adventure at Beach Road yesterday with Kak Noli and her friend was half successful. The tulang wasn't fantastic. Quite cair and just bleah. (As usual when I feedback-ed to the love, he boasts that Nenek's version is way better. I'll be waiting to taste it during Ramadhan. Whee~) Mutton chop saved the day though! Yummers..
Otey. Got to go~ Payroll is here once again. Take care. When life give you lemons, throw it back and demand for dark chocolates. Preferable with almonds in them. K bye.
Labels: Thoughts
