profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 03, 2010
I've been wanting to blog since Monday but the pictures aren't with me so the motivation isn't there. Anywhodedoodles,I'm an engaged lady now. (:

Alhamdulillah.. It went really well and I was really touched to the point of crying several times.

1) When Abg Nana came!
I don't even have to explain in length why this means a lot to me. (: I was really caught off guard because I wasn't even ready yet and was still preparing the reception downstairs. Even thought I was dreaming. Really really touched.

2) Seeing all my besties and favourite cousins in one room.
Best day of my life.

3) When Bunny hugged me.
Nabeh. I think she almost squeezed my tears out. A lot of people hugged me that day, but that one almost made me cry. No idea why. Love you bun bun.

To be honest, I was pretty numb that day. My dad wasn't well and it was really affecting me.. I know some people noticed and I'm sorry for that. I'm daddy's princess since forever and I couldn't help it.

Only when I started sending thank you messages to all (well almost all. I didn't have all the numbers) then I teared. It's not everyday that people put an hour (for some, HOURS) just for me. Some have marathons and competitions to go to right after mine.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, each and everyone of you. Thank you for your prayers too to those who couldn't come. (: I appreciate it very much!

And thank you Muhd Azrie for loving me unconditionally even though you've seen me true colours. It's an honour to be yours. We will make it happen syg.

Engagement journey has eneded. Marraige journey has just begun (:

Labels: ,



(back to the top.)