profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Monday, June 21, 2010
It wasn't nice to come home to a sick daddy. Haven't seen him for a week so I went straight to his room only to see him sleeping. So I snuggled for a while and then left him rest. Ummi told me that he has been like this even while at KL.

When he walked slowly to the kitchen, he stopped for a moment when he saw me. I know he's expecting my usual huge grin but I just couldn't even look at him in that state. So I pretended not to see because I knew my heart would break into tiny pieces.

Yes adik, I heard you crying last night. Pretended again, to be sleep because how can I comfort you when I can't even make sense of anything at all.

Fudge. I'm so bloody selfish. Not to mention, in a state of denial too.

I really want to cry too but my ego just wouldn't let me. Does that make any sense? Crying is a sign of hopelessness. So no, definitely no tears allowed. I fell asleep last night, mumbling prayers for my parents.

When I was a teenager, I often felt like I was fighting.. I have no idea what I'm fighting for, but I just got to keep going.. It's tiring and drains out all emotions. Sadly, it's exactly what I'm doing now.

Till then.

Labels:



(back to the top.)