|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Friday, June 04, 2010
I miss Grilled Chicken Foldover. Why did McDonnies take it out from the menu? ): It's delish man.
I'm fine with homosexuality as everyone has the right to love don't they? Unfortunately, I had to come across with an extremely bitchy one. All I have to say is, it's just too damn bad that my fiance is loved insanely by a female me and he's wayyy better at what he does than you are. Suck it up and deal with it like a big boy. Sheesh.
Thinking of dropping by Bedok to watch the IVP on Caturday since Har is fighting. I remember that I ALWAYS get sick after the first week of IVP. I think it's due to the furious cheering since my fights are always in the second week.
It makes me wanna throttle people who just sit down and keep quiet. Though I have to admit that once you step into the gelanggang, you can barely hear anything but at the corner of the eye, you can see the team screaming and rooting for you. You can just feel the spirit of the team. Hard to explain it but those who have fought before should know. (:
I heard there's 9 fighters left in NYP. Miracles do happen. Don't give up even before the fight has begun. Keep your spirits high and fighting till your very last gong!
June is gonna be one hell of a month, I can tell (:
I'm fine with homosexuality as everyone has the right to love don't they? Unfortunately, I had to come across with an extremely bitchy one. All I have to say is, it's just too damn bad that my fiance is loved insanely by a female me and he's wayyy better at what he does than you are. Suck it up and deal with it like a big boy. Sheesh.
Thinking of dropping by Bedok to watch the IVP on Caturday since Har is fighting. I remember that I ALWAYS get sick after the first week of IVP. I think it's due to the furious cheering since my fights are always in the second week.
It makes me wanna throttle people who just sit down and keep quiet. Though I have to admit that once you step into the gelanggang, you can barely hear anything but at the corner of the eye, you can see the team screaming and rooting for you. You can just feel the spirit of the team. Hard to explain it but those who have fought before should know. (:
I heard there's 9 fighters left in NYP. Miracles do happen. Don't give up even before the fight has begun. Keep your spirits high and fighting till your very last gong!
June is gonna be one hell of a month, I can tell (:
Labels: Thoughts
