profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 24, 2010
I just wrote a lengthy entry about something that I've been noticing lately. To give you a clue, the title will be, "How soon is too soon?" I shall post it on another day because it's kinda a sensitive issue. So I will need to proof-read before I get bombarded again. *shrugs*

Going to the Expo today for the wedding exhibition. Lots of decisions to be made. Venue. Caterer. Baju. Mak Andam. Deco. Berkat. Holy shizz.. Better write down all these. We have a few companies in mind that we might engage already. We'll see how it goes. Feels funny to realize that I am getting married. Warm fuzzy fluttery feeling. ((:

I going to chop off my hair. It's really long now and I think due to stress, it's falling out a lot too. I'm getting bald.. ): Well, not that you can see, but my hair reaches my hips now. It's pain to wash because it takes AGES to dry. I'm planning to jog every morning so long hair is a hindrance and an excuse to be lazy. *sayang my long hair* I must not regret this. If I do, please remind me that it'll grow again eventually.

Labels: ,



(back to the top.)