profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Friday, May 21, 2010
Nothing in the world will make me want to exchange that few hours with you for anything else in this world.. (:

Because in that few hours we..
Couldn't decide where to go.
Alighted in the middle Suntec and Beach Road.
Blame game.
Laugh at each other.
Chatter endlessly during our long walk back, with his hand in mine.
He challenged me to walk through a private property as a short cut.
Proceeded to call me chicken when I refused.
"OH YEA?"
Jumped of a freaking high ledge while people below stare.
and finally, dinner at my favourite Turkish restaurant, Sofra~

Best date EVAR. I can't stop smiling till now. *beams* So, I thank you hunny for good food, excellent conversations and yourself for loving me endlessly and excessively :p I love you! *snuggles*

Blessings, I has them. (:

Congratulations to Azhar, Zaf, Khai and everyone else who has graduated recently! Now, party while you can :p

Labels: , ,



(back to the top.)