|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
I’m realizing that the only person I can count on is myself. I don’t mean that in the sense that everybody else lets you down. But you’re the only person you’ll see every day, every month, every year. You can’t count that other people won’t change in ways that seem strange or unappealing to you. Everybody changes, and you can’t expect people to change along with you.
-Sarah Waldorf
I've been following Sarah's livejournal since poly and she's an inspiring person to me. So young, so vibrant and so down-to-earth.
We meet so many people in our lives. We're like a subway station. People come and go. Some hang around. Some use it just to get to their destination. Some ride it as a matter of habit as they grew up with it.
I'm not good with changes but I've learnt with time that resistance is futile. I'm tired of changing along with people, especially when it comes with no warning whatsoever. I'll only be holding on to those who matters. So unless you and I have have something special to hold on to, I'm leaving.
Selfish, I suppose so. But I always believe in picking yourself up when you fall instead of letting others pick up pieces of yourself.
So I always say to myself, "Come on Shu-ee. You can do it" or "Just keep swimming.. Just keep swimming.. Just keep swimming swimming.." (Props to those who can recognise which Disney movie I got that line from :D)
Life always works out in the end. It'll all make sense when the final piece of the puzzle fit right in. (: Now your immunity to disappointment is +50!
Done with my ramblings. Till tomorrow.
Labels: Thoughts
