profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 04, 2010
I just gave out 1k of cash yesterday. I'm broke at the start of the month. Yay responsibilities!

*sigh* FML to the max.

Not a good way to start my morning. It's just that I keep wondering how differently I'd live life if all my moolahs were mine to begin with. The great mysteries of life.

I'm not in a great mood. Feeling agitated and irritable. Thankfully I'm going for a seminar later and can have some Me time before meeting the bf.

Oh, yesterday I looked in the mirror, smiled and said, "I love you." Don't judge. How many actually like what they see their own reflection?

Can't wait to Sri's and Anuar's baby, Jannah~ Gorgeous name. The meaning of her name is Heaven btw. Hunny's very excited to see her. I told him to wait till cukur rambut or something as I believe Sri's still resting. He insists on seeing her soon. (: Lucky little one.

Labels:



(back to the top.)