|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Monday, May 17, 2010
Countdown till engagement day: 12 days
OH MY GAWD! Less than 2 weeks! The excitement is kicking in big time right now. ((: *dances around*
I have yet to send out my cards. Sorry to those who are waiting. I'm still compiling and whatnots. Kinda nervous about missing out on some people.
Flowers, cake and tudung left (:
This is so worth getting broke over <3
Oh, happy belated birthday to my favourite kambing in the world, Nur Shahidah Bte Mohamed. Be good ok? Grow up and be a useful daughter to ayah and ibu.
K bye!
OH MY GAWD! Less than 2 weeks! The excitement is kicking in big time right now. ((: *dances around*
I have yet to send out my cards. Sorry to those who are waiting. I'm still compiling and whatnots. Kinda nervous about missing out on some people.
Flowers, cake and tudung left (:
This is so worth getting broke over <3
Oh, happy belated birthday to my favourite kambing in the world, Nur Shahidah Bte Mohamed. Be good ok? Grow up and be a useful daughter to ayah and ibu.
K bye!
Labels: Engagement Journey
