profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Countdown till engagement: 18 days.

Time flies. Feels just like yesterday when I saw your solitary (looking mighty fine if I can add), squinting at me when I approached to talk to you..who knew you'd be mine? (: I love you..

I miss Polly Pocket suddenly. Those tons of role-play with my cousins (sister was still a silly wailing baby then) and hell, we grew up with those things. So fun! I had this huge star-shaped one that I really loved and those tiny ones too. Wish I hadn't thrown them away~

Entah eh korang. Sometime I really wonder why people who barely know us would like to have a say in our lives. Member bingit ah. Seriously, if my parents are ok with my decision, I don't give a flying apple puck about what you think.

Yes, I'm upset with you. Yes, I would rather meet you once all these is over. Yes, maybe I would like you to know what it's like to be in my shoes. It's not always about you. And you've been with me longer than my own bf, I think you should know better.

Labels:



(back to the top.)