profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010
2 more days! And it's our monthsary. Happy 56th monthsary syg ((: Kind of our last one as a couple because in the next ones, we'll be celebrating as fiances! Awesome possum.

Kinda feels weird counting down as others are also counting down days to IVP and Adidas Sundown. Anywhoos, all the best to the NYP team. Bring back them goldies and make your trainers proud!

I can't describe the feeling for a 3 years wait, after countless of sweat and tears, and finally getting that gold in my bare hands. Glorious doesn't even come close. Strange that when I got it, I felt like saying thank you to everyone else instead of basking in the glory alone.

Because the win is not mine alone. It's for the people who ran beside me, people who held the padding for me, people who got injured while sparring with me, people who were cheering for me at the sidelines and people who were there for me almost every single day of my life in NYP.

Reminiscing about the old times always makes me really sad but on the bright side, I'm getting engaged to the man who makes my life complete. InsyaAllah, it'll last forever ((: New milestone, new memory to remember.

I'll be away over the weekend for obvious reasons. (: Please pray all will be smooth-sailing. Thank you~

Labels:



(back to the top.)