|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Monday, April 12, 2010
Last year in November, hunny told me that we'll be going to his colleague's wedding. He said this guy is just 2 years older than him and has cancer too. Sure, he was bald but he was beaming (: It was his big day after all, having a gorgeous wife in sickness and in health to share the rest of his life with to boot. Hell, who wouldn't be happy right? (:
Then he passed away, yesterday. Just a day after his 25th birthday.
It's so incredibly tragic.. I can't imagine the pain his wife must be in.. Gah. It's so rare that I'm rendered speechless. This is one of those moments. For someone I've only met once in my life, my heart aches so bad for this loss.
My utmost condolences to Allahyarham Saifullah's wife and family.. Heaven should be his place now, after all the pain he went through. Rest well..and may you be placed among those whom He bless. Amin.
God, should my loved ones are to leave me forever, please give me a chance to tell them I love them..
Should I be the one to leave before them, please let me say I love you to them for the last time..and let them have the strength to move on without me.
Panjangkanlah umurku dan orang-orang yang kusayangi dalam iman dan akhirkanlah nyawa kami dalam iman.
Amin.
Then he passed away, yesterday. Just a day after his 25th birthday.
It's so incredibly tragic.. I can't imagine the pain his wife must be in.. Gah. It's so rare that I'm rendered speechless. This is one of those moments. For someone I've only met once in my life, my heart aches so bad for this loss.
My utmost condolences to Allahyarham Saifullah's wife and family.. Heaven should be his place now, after all the pain he went through. Rest well..and may you be placed among those whom He bless. Amin.
~~
God, should my loved ones are to leave me forever, please give me a chance to tell them I love them..
Should I be the one to leave before them, please let me say I love you to them for the last time..and let them have the strength to move on without me.
Panjangkanlah umurku dan orang-orang yang kusayangi dalam iman dan akhirkanlah nyawa kami dalam iman.
Amin.
