profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Monday, April 19, 2010
Kickass, was well, a pretty kickass movie! I usually shun violence in movies, but I find myself enjoying every bloodshed in it. :D Surprisingly, Nicholas Cage was good in portraying as Big Daddy. Thumbs up for you, old man.

Hunny and we went to explore Safra Yishun last week. Can't believe arwah was working there a few months back. ): But anyways, it was nicer than Tampines. Sorry syg. Haha.. The pool is damn nice. He treated me mamam at Eatzi. I find that the food and service there is much better than the one at Simei. Yummers!

We headed to my place after that to settle the invitation cards. What a freaking pain in the buttocks. I'm glad we got it done though. Simple and nice (:


I used to hate roller-coasters. Wimp, I know. But right now, I'd love to have the, cling on to the handles which are the only things that are keeping me from falling to my death and scream my lungs out. Like,

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEARGHHHHH
HOLYSHITIWANTMYMUMMY
(and the cycle continues)


:D till the day I can scream in ecstasy, (*cough*) screaming in fear will do for now. BAHAHAHAHA.. Ignore me.


Nano just reminded me to put hand bouquet into my To Buy List. Dammit. Give me a break woman! Heh heh.. Kidding. Love you nano!



WHY WHY WHY do people like to question anothers decision? Don't you think that the person have given it enough thought before making a decision like that? NO, we DON'T need a "Are you sure about this?" or even better "I don't think he's/she's the right one for you."

Let me just say this, on behalf of individuals who are wrongfully questioned. No, we don't know what'll happen after this because we're not God.

Surprise of the century isn't it? All we're doing is what we know is right and that we'll be happier than before. Why would we make a life-changing decision like that if we knew it'll only brings us misery in the end?

The basic rule applies here, please think before you talk. Even the nicest people can turn monstrous when provoked this way.

I stand by my decision to be engaged to get married to Muhd Azrie, come what may. I'm not afraid what the future has in store for us because I know I have him by my side to endure the storm with me for the rest of my life, how ever long or short it might be..

I've loved you then, I love you now, I'll love you tomorrow and forever more. (: Amin.

Labels: ,



(back to the top.)