profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010
It's officially a month before my engagement. A month before I'm out of the 'market' and shelved till I become Mrs Azrie.

Wow. Cool or whatttt?

People keep asking me if I'm excited. Excited isn't really the right word to describe what I'm feeling. I feel..calm.

This engagement is just a milestone to our actual destination. The journey hasn't ended yet. (: The only difference between now and 29th May onwards, is the ring on my finger and that it's a sin for other men to come in between us. So men who fancies me from afar, tell me within 31 days or forever hold your peace!

*cricket sound*

ANYWAYSSS, I have yet to give out the engagement cards. I have yet to decorate my gifts for him. I have yet to collect my baju which should be ready next week. I have yet to buy a tudung that matches my baju. I have yet to confirm the berkat for small buggers.

I'm so on the ball.....not. Nvm, slow and steady!

Oh, please pray we get the bid for our future home! *prays*

Let's start the countdown baby!
Countdown till engagement: 31 days

Labels:



(back to the top.)