profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Friday, April 30, 2010
I'd love to live in a place where people ride bicycles or walk everywhere to their destination..

I'd love to live in a place where there's a beautiful park full of greenery and a gorgeous lake nearby..

I'd love to lie down on the park bask in the warmth of the sun..

I'd love to have a mosque nearby by house where I can pray there 5 times a day without any excuse..

I'd love to live in a place where everyone knows each other..neighbours..grocers..teachers..and greets you with a smile every morning..

I'd love to have a room in the cellar and there's an opening at the room where I can gaze at the stars at night in my warm bed..

All of these..with you.

Labels:



(back to the top.)