|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Feeling a little mellow today.. *shrugs* Here's my two-cents on something random.
The concept of moving on is like growing up. You can't hurry it. You can't be stationary in that moment either. C'est la vie.
Follow the flow I must say. Follow where life takes you. Time waits for no man and it sure isn't gonna wait for you to heal before ticking again. Visit new places, see new beautiful surroundings, taste new food, meet new people and learn to love again. (:
Moving on is when you no longer think, "I wish I hadn't met him/her, I should have done this, I shouldn't have done that.." Accept reality. What's done is done. You can't turn back time, you can't swallow back your words and you can't undo what's been done.
Moving on is when you're able to look back and feel glad you met that person because it made you stronger and perhaps more kick-ass. *fist pump*
So to everyone who has walked into my life, whether you have touched my life or you were the conniving bunch who made my life a living hell, thanks for making me the person that I am. I like me for me. (:
Countdown till engagement: 30 days
The concept of moving on is like growing up. You can't hurry it. You can't be stationary in that moment either. C'est la vie.
Follow the flow I must say. Follow where life takes you. Time waits for no man and it sure isn't gonna wait for you to heal before ticking again. Visit new places, see new beautiful surroundings, taste new food, meet new people and learn to love again. (:
Moving on is when you no longer think, "I wish I hadn't met him/her, I should have done this, I shouldn't have done that.." Accept reality. What's done is done. You can't turn back time, you can't swallow back your words and you can't undo what's been done.
Moving on is when you're able to look back and feel glad you met that person because it made you stronger and perhaps more kick-ass. *fist pump*
So to everyone who has walked into my life, whether you have touched my life or you were the conniving bunch who made my life a living hell, thanks for making me the person that I am. I like me for me. (:
Countdown till engagement: 30 days
Labels: Thoughts
