profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Friday, April 16, 2010
Every since I started working, I realize I'm getting more cheena again. Hehe.. Not that it's a bad thing but it just gives me lots of flashback during secondary school times.

Back then, my bestfriends are all Chinese. I picked up the language slowly but surely, to fit in. While it's pretty easy to understand, to speak it is a whole matter altogether. I only had a Malay bestie in Sec 3 and hang out with Malays only in Malay class or when ogling at cute soccer guys supporting our school's soccer

I listen to Chinese songs, especially Jay Chou ones. I find it's translation so that I can understand what I'm hearing and it's hanyu pinyin too. To test your level in hanyu pinyin, try to pronouce 'Dou'. If you pronouced it like 'dough', you've a lot to learn. (:

I can rap to An Hao, I can croon to Kai Bu Liao Kou and cwy to Zui Hou De Zhan Yi. Azrie's still not used to me singing along to random Chinese songs that's played on radio. Haha.. And when they played An Jing at the karaoke the other day, I could still remember the translation.

Good times (:

Labels:



(back to the top.)