profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
When life gives you lemons, throw it at people.

I has good news and bad news. Which one do you wanna hear first? If it was me, I always prefer to hear the bad news first. Drop the bomb first man. Like when I'm doing my monthly payroll, I'll do the most difficult, most hair-pulling and mind-numbing one first.


I digress. So bad news. For those following me on Twitter, you'd probably know. My dad's being hospitalized as the doctor said his kidney was suddenly deteriorating fast. So they're running test to kind out why and worst case scenario, whether he needs dialysis. Voldemort's nipples.

While dad is already asking the details of dialysis (my IT administrator is undergoing it you see. So I have snippets of information), I was the one in denial. Say it isn't so! I do not want my dad to be in any pain..at all. Those needles they use are huge man. Son of a banshee. ):

Rushed down to SGH to see him. When I came in, he looked so gloomy and in deep thought. Ok. Tahan. Cannot cry in front of daddy. I is big girl nao. But he smiled widely when he saw me so all was well. (: Mum, bro, love and me accompanied him till around 10 and we went mamam.

I'm just praying for him. I'm praying that his kidneys are fine. I'm praying that he'll not have to go through dialysis. I'm praying for God to grant him better health. ): If he really does need a kidney, he can have mine.

I told God that if his kidneys can still function, I'll give up my internal organs when I die. Except for my heart. Sentimental value there. So pwease, )': (I actually already planned to sign for HOTA, just that yesterday affirmed my decision)

*sigh*


Now for the good news. I did well for my appraisal. Yay? Lol.. Anti-climax as hell hor. But yes, I welcome that extra cash anytime. I'm getting engaged/married for God's sake.


Do you know that the moment I came out of the meeting room, I got the call for my mum to inform me that Dad's hospitalized? Cosmic balance my friends. Life's sense of humour is wicked sometimes.

Thank you hunny for taking a cab down, on peak hour to be with me and see my dad. As his name suggest, he is really my strength.. Whenever he's around, I just feel safer, stronger, better.. I appreciate it love. Treat me well kay? So that my dad has less to worry about. Hehe..

Pictures tmr. I feel like shit.

Toodles.

Afterthought: Atrocious grammar. Power ranger.

Labels: ,



(back to the top.)