profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Friday, March 26, 2010
OH YA! A few seniors and I had a gathering with the one and only Abg Nana last Caturday~ Gah! It was so good to see him again! *dances around* the happiness lasts till now as you can see. No pics ah. Stupid cable is being irritating as hell.

I'm a very thankful person. As in, 'kenang budi'. When there are people who touched my life or made a difference to me, I'll never forget them. I might lose touch with them, but they'll always be in my mind and prayers.

Of all the people in this world, I absolutely despise people who forget those who helped them to be where they are now. Bloody ingrates. Not targetting at anyone of course, but ingrates in general. Kalau terasa tu, faham2 je ah.

Abg Nana is one of those people whom I'll never forget. I shall say this once. I refused to go to IVP last year simply because.... (: not that my presence matters but still, it was my act of defiance. Lol..

I told Azrie that Abg Nana and Kak Aida are the IVPs to our wedding. For our engagement, I insist they MUST come to both Azrie and mine's houses. Hoho..

He told Azrie and me not to get engaged for too long, 1 year being maximum. Sure, if we get collapsed durians (durian runtuh, get it! Hahahaha~ Ok. Not funny Shu-ee). At the moment right now, 2 years it is. It'll be hard but what to do? I ain't a heiress!

You too MR YAYI! Another person I'm highly indebted to in a different way. Hahaha.. You know I know right :D

K lah.. Engagement is looming. I'm excited (: Lots of shopping to do though. I hate shopping. I'm a grab and go shopper. I don't understand how some women linger around the mall for hours, only to turn back to get the item they liked 3 hours ago. I don't have the luxury of time to do that man..

and I want to go to all the Disneyland in the world. Thankyouverymuch.

I'm such a scatter brain. Hoho.. Gtg people. Payroll beckons me. Bub-bye!

Labels:



(back to the top.)