|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Friday, March 12, 2010
I want to put peektures but cable's not co-operating!
Quick update.
-Daddy's still hospitalized. Still my hero.
-I miss teh bf. Haven seen much of him.
-Donating blood later for good karma points!
-Sending engagement kain for tailoring tmr~
-Haven been exercising. Shit.
-Terrified of hospitals now.
-Yet to make guest list for engagement. Damn.
-Realized how superficial some people can be.
eh adik, I didn't have the time or energy to miss you at all. Sleeping alone and not being woken up at 5am due to yr stupid alarm was good stuff man.
I've felt numb for the past few days. Too tired to talk and even feel.
Till then. Have a good weekend you guys~ and love your parents you silly nuggets.
Quick update.
-Daddy's still hospitalized. Still my hero.
-I miss teh bf. Haven seen much of him.
-Donating blood later for good karma points!
-Sending engagement kain for tailoring tmr~
-Haven been exercising. Shit.
-Terrified of hospitals now.
-Yet to make guest list for engagement. Damn.
-Realized how superficial some people can be.
eh adik, I didn't have the time or energy to miss you at all. Sleeping alone and not being woken up at 5am due to yr stupid alarm was good stuff man.
I've felt numb for the past few days. Too tired to talk and even feel.
Till then. Have a good weekend you guys~ and love your parents you silly nuggets.
Labels: Random Papadoms, Thoughts
