|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Goooood morning! :D I've had a busy weekend and Monday, so no updates.
Chicken Mcnugget. Appraisal is soon and I don't think I'm gonna do well. Hoho~ I've added IT responsibilities and it's messing up my internal coordination. EXCUSES kambing. hahaha.. Oh wells. As long as I secure 2 years of exprience in HR :D
Eh, I just realized that I'm 21. and I have no idea what I wanna do with life. I get really pressured and stresses when ppl ask, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?" uhhh. Married to Muhd Azrie and insyaAllah with a beautiful baby? (include a huge grin of blissfullness) Seriously. That's the only part in life that I have figured out.
It's not the age thing. It's just that with age comes great responsibilities (feeling Spiderman man. Haha~). People just don't seem satisfied with that answer leh. They'll give that 'oookkkkkkk' look. Are you talking about career sir? Well, I'm just as clueless as you are! :D
Nabeh. What's wrong with just going with teh flow? That's my way of coping with life. Unless I have something that I know I want and must have, I'll just follow where life takes me.
I know I've been rambling a lot lately. Hohoho~ I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life. Someone, please remind me to be patient. Thank you.
Chicken Mcnugget. Appraisal is soon and I don't think I'm gonna do well. Hoho~ I've added IT responsibilities and it's messing up my internal coordination. EXCUSES kambing. hahaha.. Oh wells. As long as I secure 2 years of exprience in HR :D
Eh, I just realized that I'm 21. and I have no idea what I wanna do with life. I get really pressured and stresses when ppl ask, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?" uhhh. Married to Muhd Azrie and insyaAllah with a beautiful baby? (include a huge grin of blissfullness) Seriously. That's the only part in life that I have figured out.
It's not the age thing. It's just that with age comes great responsibilities (feeling Spiderman man. Haha~). People just don't seem satisfied with that answer leh. They'll give that 'oookkkkkkk' look. Are you talking about career sir? Well, I'm just as clueless as you are! :D
Nabeh. What's wrong with just going with teh flow? That's my way of coping with life. Unless I have something that I know I want and must have, I'll just follow where life takes me.
I know I've been rambling a lot lately. Hohoho~ I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life. Someone, please remind me to be patient. Thank you.
Labels: Thoughts
