profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Daddy's out! Not much of a good news as much as I hope it would be but what they hey. He's home that that's all that matters to me. Just know that I'll be really depressed if he really needs to go for dialysis. (:

This whole week has been crazy. Still, it made me realize how much my parents mean to me. I'm pretty sure dad's sad about the state of his health, only that he doesn't show it. It's so hard to see and talk about it. My collegue was telling me all she could about dialysis because she's going through it herself.

I remember my head buzzing through it all. Throat constricting. Tears welling. Hell, I haven't cried this much in a long time.

I saw too how important it is to have a life partner who stands by you in trying times. Whenever visiting hours are over, we'll all start to go. My mum will always be the last one to leave and she's the one who's scouring for alternative medicine for him.

While I'm uncertain about the future, the one thing I'm definitely sure about, is that I'm gonna love and appreciate my parents more than I ever did.

Labels:



(back to the top.)