|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I was just wishing that somebody would believe in me, believe that i can achieve whatever i want if i put my mind into it.
somebody to tell me that impossible is nothing and that the sky's the limit. well, i'm not waiting anymore because i can handle this. i'll just do it myself. afterall, it is my life. 3 months left. i can do it ((:
I believe in you - Il Divo & Mariah Carey
Lonely, the path you have chosen.
A restless road, no turning back.
One day you will find your light again.
Don't you know..
Don't let go, be strong.
Follow your heart.
Let your love lead through the darkness.
Back to a place you once knew,
I believe, I believe, I believe in you.
Follow your dreams.
Be yourself, an angel of kindness.
There's nothing you cannot do,
I believe, I believe, I believe in you..
All alone, you will go on your way all alone..
Heart open to the universe.
Pursue your quest, without looking back..
Don't wait for the day to arise.
Follow your star.
Go where your dream takes you.
One day you will touch it..
If you believe, if you believe, if you believe in yourself..
Follow your light.
Don't extinguish the flame that you carry,
in your heart..
Remember that i believe, that i believe, that i believe in you
so if you feel alone, listen to this song and hopefully you'll regain the strength to reach your dreams. Besides, you're never by yrself. God is always there.. (:
somebody to tell me that impossible is nothing and that the sky's the limit. well, i'm not waiting anymore because i can handle this. i'll just do it myself. afterall, it is my life. 3 months left. i can do it ((:
I believe in you - Il Divo & Mariah Carey
Lonely, the path you have chosen.
A restless road, no turning back.
One day you will find your light again.
Don't you know..
Don't let go, be strong.
Follow your heart.
Let your love lead through the darkness.
Back to a place you once knew,
I believe, I believe, I believe in you.
Follow your dreams.
Be yourself, an angel of kindness.
There's nothing you cannot do,
I believe, I believe, I believe in you..
All alone, you will go on your way all alone..
Heart open to the universe.
Pursue your quest, without looking back..
Don't wait for the day to arise.
Follow your star.
Go where your dream takes you.
One day you will touch it..
If you believe, if you believe, if you believe in yourself..
Follow your light.
Don't extinguish the flame that you carry,
in your heart..
Remember that i believe, that i believe, that i believe in you
so if you feel alone, listen to this song and hopefully you'll regain the strength to reach your dreams. Besides, you're never by yrself. God is always there.. (:
Labels: Thoughts
