|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Saturday, November 03, 2012
Oh hai! So basically I'm here to say that I need somewhere to document my thoughts as the husband and I are going through an incredible moment in our lives!As most will already know, we're expecting a baby and sweet pea will be due insyaAllah 28th March 2013. A little further than our wedding anniversary but just as sweet that we'll have a new member in the family in the same month.
I'll post more updates soon, perhaps of how we found out about the pregnancy and how insane the first trimester was. For now, I'm currently in my second trimester i.e. 19 weeks and 3 days to be exact. The last time we checked, baby was in 'sujud' position and will most probably be a boy! Baby kicks up a storm whenever we're ready for bed and I've gained 4kg in these 4 months.
Toodles!
