|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
My hopes for the little one
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Every mother wants the best for her child and I now fit in that category. The character and attitude of kids nowadays terrify me however. I wish I have the answer of which triumphs over which. Nature or nurture?
1) Not a tantrum monster
This is highly important. I see so many parents these days who are just too tired to educate their children properly and eventually giving in to rubbish behavior. Kids running around and screaming in public places while their parents just watch in exasperation. Seriously?
Husband is definitely the disciplinarian between the two of us but we both have the same stand on what's right and wrong. We both learnt Human Behavior in school and we know that we both need to be constant when disciplining our child. He can't be saying no while I say yes. Now I just need to look at cute pictures of baby and learn to say No to their faces.
2) A reader
I'm an avid reader of book while the husband is not. However I will ensure that my little one will follow my footsteps and have reading time with his ummi. And yes, I'd definitely dress my son up as Harry Potter at one point of his life. I will also loan the series to him, making him wait a year for the next book. Huzzah!
3) An active child
Both his parents have athletic background so I'd dare say it's expected.
The list can go on forever. As per my doa, "Sempunakanlah sifat bayiku, berikanlahnya akhlak yang baik dan akal yang tajam. Semoga dia membesar untuk menjadi manusia yang berbakti pada bangsa, agama dan ibu-bapanya."
Amin Ya Rabb!
