profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reason #54851 why I love Muhd Azrie.


Me: Syg, I placed my heart into your hands. Where is it now? I might need it back in case you decide to crush it.

Him: Too bad, I already swallowed it.

Me: (:O face) Why would you do that?

Him: So that it’s beating next to mine now.


Damn touching. I swear I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when he said that. I love you hunny. *snuggles* Sometimes I’m glad I decided to keep a hand-written diary. It makes me remember precious moments like above. Shall invest in a mole-skin to keep it up.


Anywhoos, another year, another birthday. I actually removed my birthday from my Facebook page the day before and was pleasantly surprised when little nut announced that it’s rude of me not to respond to the many birthday messages on my wall. Thank you to all who wished me. It made my day (:


So I broke my Facebook fast to reply to all you wonderful people. My faith in humanity is restored slightly. I decide that it’s not so bad. I miss replying my friends’ statuses. Either to make them laugh or share some thoughts. So, I shall only check Facebook during lunch and after office hours and only entertain friends whom I genuinely care about. :D


LIM WENSU, come back soon please. I miss you shit tons. When I look at donuts, I think of the time when you dragged me to accompany you to buy them at 6pm after school at bloody Orchard. When I see teddies, it reminds me if that little devil of yours. KILL IT WITH FIRE! With that, I love you. Come home please. And I swear, I saw a coffee shop called WOON SOON in Malaysia. Should have taken a picture.


Till then.



(back to the top.)