|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Monday was a blast with so many of my favourite people at the same place. ((: I ish happy goober. I have the coaches, seniors kesayanganku and of course, my fiance under one roof! So much laughter was involved. Seriously. I was overly-stimulated till I could barely sleep that night. Inappropriate as it may sound, it's true! It's worth every second though. I will not be able to eat a chocolate fondue, half-boiled eggs and toast without thinking of our antics. :D
Thank you yayi for organizing another successful dinner. You really should change lines. Maybe become my wedding planner. :D
Do you ever had this feeling when you receive a piece of news so shocking, it felt like you just got ran over by a truck? Kapow! Realization, self-explainatory and downright in-your-face moment. Ok. Time to take it up a notch.
Hungry headaches going on now. Must. Resist.
Hungry headaches going on now. Must. Resist.

