profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 08, 2010
"Kalau bukan rezeki kita, kita usaha macam mana pun, kita tetap tak akan dapat"

Don't be shocked. It's still me, Nur Shuhadah. I used to top my cohort in Malay okay. That is, till O'levels where I shamefully got B3. *shudders* I heard the above words of wisdom above, ironically from a comedy show I was watching with my granny. It struck a chord inside my heart. I mean really, how fudging unfair is that?

I'm not here to question God's Qada' and Qadar of things. He knows better and He adores us. Whenever He doesn't grant my prayer, I always tell myself it's because He has an even better plan for me. Most of the time it's true but to deal with the disappointment when you work your ass off to get something, but you can't have it because it's written somewhere up in the heavens that you just can't? That just sucks major balls.

I'm not complaining. I'm just sharing my train of thoughts. *shrugs* I'd prefer to think that if I work really hard on something, I will achieve what I want because I deserve it. How can someone who does nothing for it, gets it just like that?

You know what I mean right?

Example, our wedding. I'm constantly worrying if we'll have enough to cover everything. I'm starting to have part-time jobs just to save for it and also for our future home. But some lucky bastards' shot-gun wedding is sponsored by their parents and as a wedding present, they get a house. What the flying owl fudge. Unfair is an understatement. Yes, you can go on and on about me appreciating the marraige more that way but that's besides the point.

*sigh*

One day, I'll understand the meaning of it all.

God,

Please don't strike me down with lightning. I do realize as I'm typing this, a storm is occuring outside. I still love You. Just that the limitations of the human mind is very frustrating.

Love,
Me.


(back to the top.)