|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Monday, August 30, 2010
Random fact: I need reasons to justify whatever I'm doing.
Like, I'm friends with you because you mean something to me. I think of you, you and you almost everyday.
But I can't be with your friends just to spend time with you. It's stupid, pointless and a waste of my fake smiles.
I can't do it. Because I don't give a flying owl fudge about them. I only care about you, you and you.
I'm happy like this. And this is bound to stay.
*sigh* I wish I'm less complicated sometimes. I wish I'm warmer towards people. I wish I can be a social butterfly (well, not really). But that's not me. And I'm not sorry to people who can't accept it.
On Friday, Wiwi was late for one friggin' hour and a half. I was starving, had a throbbing headache and ready to murder when she finally arrived. I took a deep breath and told her "I am so going Jigsaw on you right now." She smiled, took my hand and said "I'm hungry too. Let's go." Everything spiraled upwards from there.
Just a sneak preview on what my friendships are based on. Violence, brutal honesty and lots of love.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
-Marilyn Monroe
Hell yeah.
On a side note, I'm going through bouts of mild depression. I'll be okay soon enough. I just miss that little fluff ball so much that it hurts.
Like, I'm friends with you because you mean something to me. I think of you, you and you almost everyday.
But I can't be with your friends just to spend time with you. It's stupid, pointless and a waste of my fake smiles.
I can't do it. Because I don't give a flying owl fudge about them. I only care about you, you and you.
I'm happy like this. And this is bound to stay.
*sigh* I wish I'm less complicated sometimes. I wish I'm warmer towards people. I wish I can be a social butterfly (well, not really). But that's not me. And I'm not sorry to people who can't accept it.
On Friday, Wiwi was late for one friggin' hour and a half. I was starving, had a throbbing headache and ready to murder when she finally arrived. I took a deep breath and told her "I am so going Jigsaw on you right now." She smiled, took my hand and said "I'm hungry too. Let's go." Everything spiraled upwards from there.
Just a sneak preview on what my friendships are based on. Violence, brutal honesty and lots of love.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
-Marilyn Monroe
Hell yeah.
On a side note, I'm going through bouts of mild depression. I'll be okay soon enough. I just miss that little fluff ball so much that it hurts.
Labels: Random Papadoms
