|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Monday, August 02, 2010
As requested by the one and only fan of my blog, I shall attempt to update. Sorry about the hiatus. I just have no mood at all whenever I'm full of the negative energy. Plus last week was payroll week. That's a legitimate excuse wokay.
It was our 58th monthsary last week~ *happy dance* I'm not really counting down to our anni but it's really an astounding event. Our characters are world's apart and yet we've been happily together for this long! Planning for a marraige too~ oh em gee.
Imagine this. I'm the dinosaur, he's the comet. Imagine celestial collision.
*BOOM*
We either fizzle out into nothingness or create epic alien babies. Lol. Random, I know. All I'm saying is, don't be afraid to take chances. To hell what people say. You are the one who ultimately knows exactly what you're feeling and you're the only one who can make magic happen (:
I didn't know it was possible to love someone who was a mere stranger 6 years ago this much. It feels like my heart is bursting into flying rainbows and butterflies. (: It's scary too, knowing that it's also vulnerable to all the pain and disappointment that most are familiar with. Thing is, I don't give a flying apple puck. I've been through hell and back before I finally lay my hands in this gem.
My preciousssssssssssss. *Gollum-style s'il vous plait*
I want to watch Despicable Me. *hint hint*
Oh, I discovered that I'm lactose intolerant. Just 1/2 a cup of milk and I err..experienced all the symptoms! Dammit. It has happened many, many time but only now it hit me that milk is the cause~ Ironic thing is that I was at the clinic with love for his flu and cough. All the while my insides was playing Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about dude. And like a good fiancée, I sent him home as well. The things I do for love. Hehe..
Katy Perry will be in Singapore soon.................. WANT!
K lah. That's it for now. Toodles.
It was our 58th monthsary last week~ *happy dance* I'm not really counting down to our anni but it's really an astounding event. Our characters are world's apart and yet we've been happily together for this long! Planning for a marraige too~ oh em gee.
Imagine this. I'm the dinosaur, he's the comet. Imagine celestial collision.
*BOOM*
We either fizzle out into nothingness or create epic alien babies. Lol. Random, I know. All I'm saying is, don't be afraid to take chances. To hell what people say. You are the one who ultimately knows exactly what you're feeling and you're the only one who can make magic happen (:
I didn't know it was possible to love someone who was a mere stranger 6 years ago this much. It feels like my heart is bursting into flying rainbows and butterflies. (: It's scary too, knowing that it's also vulnerable to all the pain and disappointment that most are familiar with. Thing is, I don't give a flying apple puck. I've been through hell and back before I finally lay my hands in this gem.
My preciousssssssssssss. *Gollum-style s'il vous plait*
I want to watch Despicable Me. *hint hint*
Oh, I discovered that I'm lactose intolerant. Just 1/2 a cup of milk and I err..experienced all the symptoms! Dammit. It has happened many, many time but only now it hit me that milk is the cause~ Ironic thing is that I was at the clinic with love for his flu and cough. All the while my insides was playing Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about dude. And like a good fiancée, I sent him home as well. The things I do for love. Hehe..
Katy Perry will be in Singapore soon.................. WANT!
K lah. That's it for now. Toodles.
Labels: Love
