|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
So much to say. Pictures tomorrow.
1) Wensu has flown off to India. I'm gonna miss sending her random sms-es with her replying only after 1 a.m. That's why I call her, your Ungodliness, in conjuction with her fond-ness to respond at that hour.
2) Dad has started dialysis. He's looking a lot better and back to his old self. Miss making him laugh. My brother and my combo has finally worked its magic again. Yeah, our insanity is parallel.
3) Muhd Azrie is my hero, and my family's too. He carried the damn car so that we can change the busted tyre or we'll be stuck somewhere in Shell MacPherson because asshole service attendent 'know how to change but cannot help because boss don't allow'. Well, fuck you. We made it home without your shitty self. Thank you very much.
Oh, I side-tracked. As I was saying, I'm bent on making that man my husband. It's gonna be one hell of a wait till that wedding.
I love you.
4) Bought an epilator yesterday because I can't stand shaving. As expected, it hurts like a mother but it was bearable after I got used to it. For someone who has been battered at the shins gazillion times, it's kinda expected. Hooray for non-hairy legs!
5) It's my engineer's last day today. Saya sangat sedih. I shall ask Kak V to remind me not to bawl my eyes out. I purposely wore mascara for that purpose.
Otey. I'm done. Nak gambar, tunggu besok kay. Saya amat sibuk hari ini. Terima kasih kerana memahami. K bye lah.
1) Wensu has flown off to India. I'm gonna miss sending her random sms-es with her replying only after 1 a.m. That's why I call her, your Ungodliness, in conjuction with her fond-ness to respond at that hour.
2) Dad has started dialysis. He's looking a lot better and back to his old self. Miss making him laugh. My brother and my combo has finally worked its magic again. Yeah, our insanity is parallel.
3) Muhd Azrie is my hero, and my family's too. He carried the damn car so that we can change the busted tyre or we'll be stuck somewhere in Shell MacPherson because asshole service attendent 'know how to change but cannot help because boss don't allow'. Well, fuck you. We made it home without your shitty self. Thank you very much.
Oh, I side-tracked. As I was saying, I'm bent on making that man my husband. It's gonna be one hell of a wait till that wedding.
I love you.
4) Bought an epilator yesterday because I can't stand shaving. As expected, it hurts like a mother but it was bearable after I got used to it. For someone who has been battered at the shins gazillion times, it's kinda expected. Hooray for non-hairy legs!
5) It's my engineer's last day today. Saya sangat sedih. I shall ask Kak V to remind me not to bawl my eyes out. I purposely wore mascara for that purpose.
Otey. I'm done. Nak gambar, tunggu besok kay. Saya amat sibuk hari ini. Terima kasih kerana memahami. K bye lah.
