|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Quick one.
Do you know the feeling when you get on the cup ride, where you can turn round and round and around to see who pukes first? Well I'm feeling the exact same thing after eating my medicine. Wheeeeee~
I hate flu. Fever I can handle, but flu just makes me a big baby. On Tuesday, I remember waiting for the love to finish work on the couch. After 1 hour, I wanted to cry and beg him to let me go home to sleep. -.- The good thing about egoistic people is we will avoid embarrassing encounters like that. *pats myself on the back* Atta girl.
So yesterday, I slept after going to the doctor. Slept again at 4. Slept even more at night. Life is good. Was supposed to meet Wensu and Wiwi. Had to cancel but strangely, both didn't murder me. Blessed.
Now that I had taken the drowsy medicine, I feel light-headed, with slurred speech and drunkard walk. Win.
Get well soon, self. You know I love you. *hugs*
Oh, I has short hair now. I did it! No regrets so far. In fact, I love it~ I went for a jog this morning and it felt SO awesome to be able to take a cold shower after that. It dried off in just 30 minutes! Whee~ No, I will not get a hair-dryer as it will destroy my delicate hair soon enough. No pictures obviously but think Victoria Beckham's short bob :D
Sempena bulan bahasa, saya ingin mengatakan bahawa saya mencintai tunang saya, Muhd Azrie sebanyak bintang di langit. Dia milik saya dan sesiapa yang cuba mencurinya dari saya, makanya saya akan mematahkan tulang-temulang perempuan jalang itu dengan gembiranya. Terima kasih.
Safe walk!
Do you know the feeling when you get on the cup ride, where you can turn round and round and around to see who pukes first? Well I'm feeling the exact same thing after eating my medicine. Wheeeeee~
I hate flu. Fever I can handle, but flu just makes me a big baby. On Tuesday, I remember waiting for the love to finish work on the couch. After 1 hour, I wanted to cry and beg him to let me go home to sleep. -.- The good thing about egoistic people is we will avoid embarrassing encounters like that. *pats myself on the back* Atta girl.
So yesterday, I slept after going to the doctor. Slept again at 4. Slept even more at night. Life is good. Was supposed to meet Wensu and Wiwi. Had to cancel but strangely, both didn't murder me. Blessed.
Now that I had taken the drowsy medicine, I feel light-headed, with slurred speech and drunkard walk. Win.
Get well soon, self. You know I love you. *hugs*
Oh, I has short hair now. I did it! No regrets so far. In fact, I love it~ I went for a jog this morning and it felt SO awesome to be able to take a cold shower after that. It dried off in just 30 minutes! Whee~ No, I will not get a hair-dryer as it will destroy my delicate hair soon enough. No pictures obviously but think Victoria Beckham's short bob :D
Sempena bulan bahasa, saya ingin mengatakan bahawa saya mencintai tunang saya, Muhd Azrie sebanyak bintang di langit. Dia milik saya dan sesiapa yang cuba mencurinya dari saya, makanya saya akan mematahkan tulang-temulang perempuan jalang itu dengan gembiranya. Terima kasih.
Safe walk!
Labels: Random Papadoms
