profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Friday, July 09, 2010
Me: Oh.. We used to be really close.
Acquintance: What happened then?
Me: *shrugs* I guess we just drifted apart.

Been there, done that?

I guess the reason why we always give that vague answer because it's the safest isn't it? It gives a curt conclusion to the person asking and also hopefully a clue that we don't want to delve deeper into it.

We all know that with time, people change. Situations change. Feelings change. Only one thing stays the same. Memories. Like it or not, it's etched in your head like a broken record. Often we wish we have the ability to forget but the ability comes only with amnesia, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

This is a good time to rebuild the walls around my heart and stop letting people in.

Yes, I'm having a depressing Friday. Thanks for asking.

sugartown-:

kaththecrapout | (via happymonsters)



(back to the top.)