|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Monday, July 05, 2010
If there's one thing about blogging that I love, it's that I can look back at a period of my life knowing first hand how I felt about it. I kept my pervious archive so here are some that made me smile (:
My first post about Azrie. (01/08/2005)
before e lecture, my silat senior, azrie taught me econs
well he sorta have a concussion abt e topics (lol..)
n we both end up laughing it off.
considering how slow a learner tt i am,
u must b wondering how patient he is..
thanks anyway ya. dun worry abt e loss of memory part
cos u did help anyway.. *salute president of silat club*
I fell in love with him. (: (04/09/2005)
i've to thank God for moving my heart towards e very direction i want.
another prayer answered..
nw waiting for another..
insyaallah.. :)
an amazing thing happened yesterday tt assured me of my feelings.
i was watching, 'dude, where's my car'..
i knew he was watching it also.
a funny part came up n i was giggling like crazy
when i suddenly thought how his laughter would sound like then..
it stuck me silent for a while n then a wide grin spreaded on my face..
viola..~
My fetish for white on him is discovered. Still do :D 22/09/2005
i think apple's right.
i do have a fetish for white.
he wore it tt day n i found myself beaming when we were on our home.
lols.
dun stress yrself out okiex..?
take e IVP stuff in yr stride.
everything will b alright. :)
Officially together (: and some of my favourite Silat people. 28/09/2005
ajie n me r together since tues.
:)
he gave me 30 stalks of hand-made flowers n this really nice bracelet.
u're really e apple of my eye. hee..
like e song goes, 'i'll b yr lover, i'll b yr best friend."
i'll make it happen.
insyaallah.
this week will b e last wk of silat.
:(
i'm gonna miss everybody..
az.. (always so bubbly!)
yayat.. (his laugh just cracks me up n his supportiveness..)
irritating aka shameless shahwul. (his bulu.. hehe)
dani.. (her antics.. n her 'atuk'.. aww..)
dina.. (her high-pitched laughter)
everyone in fact.
before e lecture, my silat senior, azrie taught me econs
well he sorta have a concussion abt e topics (lol..)
n we both end up laughing it off.
considering how slow a learner tt i am,
u must b wondering how patient he is..
thanks anyway ya. dun worry abt e loss of memory part
cos u did help anyway.. *salute president of silat club*
I fell in love with him. (: (04/09/2005)
i think apple's right.
i do have a fetish for white.
he wore it tt day n i found myself beaming when we were on our home.
lols.
dun stress yrself out okiex..?
take e IVP stuff in yr stride.
everything will b alright. :)
Officially together (: and some of my favourite Silat people. 28/09/2005
ajie n me r together since tues.
:)
he gave me 30 stalks of hand-made flowers n this really nice bracelet.
u're really e apple of my eye. hee..
like e song goes, 'i'll b yr lover, i'll b yr best friend."
i'll make it happen.
insyaallah.
this week will b e last wk of silat.
:(
i'm gonna miss everybody..
az.. (always so bubbly!)
yayat.. (his laugh just cracks me up n his supportiveness..)
irritating aka shameless shahwul. (his bulu.. hehe)
dani.. (her antics.. n her 'atuk'.. aww..)
dina.. (her high-pitched laughter)
everyone in fact.
I can put more in but I guess that's it for now (: Boy do we have an interesting story to tell our children next time, right sugar? *love*
So much has happened. I realize my style of blogging is also different. If you noticed, Azrie and I got together only after 2 months after we met. Perhaps you should also know that a silly fling broke my heart the day we first saw each other. Rebound you say? Maybe. But it feels a lot like love ((: So if you were to ask me, how soon is too soon?
Ask your heart and refer to the One above. I did and look how far we've come. Sometimes, we forgot that everything you have, feel or do is decided by Allah. If you're unashamed to ask for His guidance and blessings, He'll be more than glad to grant it to you. Other humans won't understand why we're moving too fast but it feels so right. What can I say? (:
On the other hand, I know that getting together with Azrie won't hurt the other party for sure. Even if it did, he deserves it. Muahaha.. *cough* Anyway, if you're attached just after weeks of a break-up, I think you're doing it just to spite the other party who is probably still hurting. Give it time. Be friends though you think you might have met The One. It's mutual respect isn't it?
Since I was in secondary school, I always prayed for God to let me love and be loved back in returned. He only granted it in 5 years time after I went through so much heart-break. I'm guessing is to ensure that I treasure Azrie. It works alright. Maybe you should too. (:
Good luck and don't stop believing (:
So much has happened. I realize my style of blogging is also different. If you noticed, Azrie and I got together only after 2 months after we met. Perhaps you should also know that a silly fling broke my heart the day we first saw each other. Rebound you say? Maybe. But it feels a lot like love ((: So if you were to ask me, how soon is too soon?
Ask your heart and refer to the One above. I did and look how far we've come. Sometimes, we forgot that everything you have, feel or do is decided by Allah. If you're unashamed to ask for His guidance and blessings, He'll be more than glad to grant it to you. Other humans won't understand why we're moving too fast but it feels so right. What can I say? (:
On the other hand, I know that getting together with Azrie won't hurt the other party for sure. Even if it did, he deserves it. Muahaha.. *cough* Anyway, if you're attached just after weeks of a break-up, I think you're doing it just to spite the other party who is probably still hurting. Give it time. Be friends though you think you might have met The One. It's mutual respect isn't it?
Since I was in secondary school, I always prayed for God to let me love and be loved back in returned. He only granted it in 5 years time after I went through so much heart-break. I'm guessing is to ensure that I treasure Azrie. It works alright. Maybe you should too. (:
Good luck and don't stop believing (:
Labels: Love
