profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Monday, June 07, 2010
Purple fingernails=freezing to death. I always wonder why I'm so intolerant to coldness. I absolutely cannot sleep in an aircon room as I'll be tossing around in bed wondering what I did to deserve this. So to my beloved fiance, only fans allowed for sleepytime. Aircon will be used only during vigorous bedroom activities.





*obligatory awkward silence*







:D

Anywhoos, I switched the bling2 to our couple ring. I decided to save the bling2 for special occasion or when I'm out with his family. Very paraniod about the diamond dropping out without me realizing. *shudder*

I've been feeling a lot of this paranoia lately. Even with Azrie. Bet he's noticing it and is very irritated by it. I don't know how to describe it and it's not PMS. It's very unlike me to behave like that. Must..control..emotions..

Pictures in next post oteys?

Oh oh oh! Happy birthday to my dear bestie, Nawiwi! I love you much!

Labels:



(back to the top.)