|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Friday, June 18, 2010
Hi hunny..By the time you read this, I'm probably on board and sailing away to Redang. I wish you can be with me. Sadly, we can never go for a vacation together till we're married.. 2 more long years.. Can you be patient enough to wait for it?
I hope you can.. You deserve a break like this as you've been working so hard for us since NS.. 4 years now isn't it? I wish we have have a getaway of our own.. It'll be perfect. Sagittarians love to travel! :D I'll be the silly one, crazy enough try and venture everything. You'll be the one making sure I'm safe and ensure that we're on track for baby-making. Nyehehe..
Have faith my love. One day, we'll see the world together..hand in hand. (: Just trust me on this.
Please take care while I'm gone. Rest assured that I'll think of you all the time.. Everything I see will remind me of you.. For real. You don't believe me do you? Hmph.
Let's try now. Ok. On my work table, there's the Avatar Hello Kitty (it's blue!) that you caught for me on first try. Maybe I should bring it to snuggle.
I love you now,
I love you still.
Always have,
and forever will.
I love you still.
Always have,
and forever will.
Love,
Me
Labels: Love
