|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Hells yeah. We closed the deal with Fatimah Mohsin the Wedding Gallery. Coincidentally, it was our monthsary that day too (: I must say that I'm really happy with the decision even though I've heard both excellent and bad reviews bad them.InsyaAllah with our early arrangement, any wrinkles along the way can be smoothed in time for our wedding. Amin. What's left to do now is save, save and more saving! Murahkanlah rezeki kami Ya Allah. Amin.
Caturday was Johore with thy family. It was a very very pretty day! The skies were beyond gorgeous (:



Unfortunately for me, I had diarrhea and was in terrible pain. ): Fortunately, we had 3 pit stops in Singapore relatively clean loos. I swear I was sobbing at the toilet bowl. Ok. Too much info. NEXT!Ok. No next. Gotta work. Bye~
Labels: Family, Wedding Journey
