|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Grocery run with ummi, teh brother and hunny was fun! Went to Sheng Shiong's revamped outlet at Bedok Reservoir and had trouble looking for the elusive 'dadih' powder. Lol..
Me: "Abeh you tak nak senyum. Cepat!"
Him: *sigh*
result as above. :D
I saw fwogs. Skinned, dead fwogs. I really convulsed in disgust sia. Ugh. I don't care if it tastes like chicken. It's still damn gross.*shudder*
Had awesome possum Selegie's beancurd after that. Food for the soul I tell you.
Family chatter. Love's company. Siblings silly shenanigans. Silky smooth beancurd. Life's simple pleasures are the best. (:
Do you love it when you drop something but you somehow manage to catch it with your epic lightning reflexes? When that happens to me, I feel like a ninja.
Do you love it when you drop something but you somehow manage to catch it with your epic lightning reflexes? When that happens to me, I feel like a ninja.
Countdown till engagement: 9 days!
Labels: Family, Random Papadoms
