|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Thursday, May 06, 2010
Dear God,
I know I've not been exemplary in my record books. I know that You only hear my spew of "ZOMG Thanks!!!" when you get me out of trouble countless of times (I know it's You), more than my pleas of help.
It's not ego, I swear. I'm just ashamed of asking for so much when I've done only little to deserve it.
But please, grant my prayers this time. Make that dream come true.
Amin.
Yours sincerely,
Me
I know I've not been exemplary in my record books. I know that You only hear my spew of "ZOMG Thanks!!!" when you get me out of trouble countless of times (I know it's You), more than my pleas of help.
It's not ego, I swear. I'm just ashamed of asking for so much when I've done only little to deserve it.
But please, grant my prayers this time. Make that dream come true.
Amin.
Yours sincerely,
Me
Labels: Prayers
