|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Monday, May 03, 2010
And so my engagement clashes with the first day of IVP. No matter how far I run, my life always crosses the old path. WHY! Anywhoos, blessing or a curse, I do not know but the show must go on! Besides most of my favorite seniors and the twins will be there, InsyaAllah (:
I'm definitely sad that the coaches couldn't come but they have their responsibilities. I know what it's like not to have Abg Nana on competition day. Feels like my fighting spirit precipitated in thin air. So yea, it's ok. Kak Aida has given her blessings so I'm happy. (:
Sometimes when you're confused and torn in between, it just helps finding another who feels exactly the same way. I'm glad you didn't change in the test of time. Thank you. ((:
Hunny gave me a bracelet as a monthsary gift. I was so damn touched can. And he went all the way to my house, without even knowing if I was home or not just to pass it to me. There I was, in my after-pasar make-upless glory, when he arrived. Thank you syg.. Very extravagant I believe but so beautiful..
I need a good quality camera. While I'm addicted to the iDrug, its camera sucks major balls. Save save save!
Vani Jacinta, Lim Woon Soo and Nawira Rashid, please date me once exams/assignments are over!
I'm definitely sad that the coaches couldn't come but they have their responsibilities. I know what it's like not to have Abg Nana on competition day. Feels like my fighting spirit precipitated in thin air. So yea, it's ok. Kak Aida has given her blessings so I'm happy. (:
Sometimes when you're confused and torn in between, it just helps finding another who feels exactly the same way. I'm glad you didn't change in the test of time. Thank you. ((:
Hunny gave me a bracelet as a monthsary gift. I was so damn touched can. And he went all the way to my house, without even knowing if I was home or not just to pass it to me. There I was, in my after-pasar make-upless glory, when he arrived. Thank you syg.. Very extravagant I believe but so beautiful..
I need a good quality camera. While I'm addicted to the iDrug, its camera sucks major balls. Save save save!
Vani Jacinta, Lim Woon Soo and Nawira Rashid, please date me once exams/assignments are over!
Labels: Random Papadoms
