profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Monday, April 26, 2010
When I hear about celeb's death the first time (MJ and Achik for example), I feel sad but not to the extent of crying. Only when I listen to their songs on the radio, then the lump in the throat forms. It's the feeling that this voice will no longer be heard in this world.

Weird right?

I went out on Sunday to meet the love. Not before having nagged at by granny. Entah eh. Maybe last time I'll retalitate. This time around, I know I did my housework and I have nothing to say to her. So I asked her to nag at my brother instead as he's not pulling his weight around lately.

It's bad when my patience run out like this. It means I don't give a flying apple puck about you anymore. I don't care for your opinion on any matter at all. I'm happy, that's what matters.

Hunny admitted that he had a plan to seduce me into falling in love with him the first time we met. I'm honoured to be worth your time, meticulous planning and flawless execution. Thank you (:

I must break this ice queen mode. Stat.

Eff. Kiki was stuck since Thursday at the corner of the cage. eff eff eff eff! BAD SHU-EE! Forgive me furball.. I love you Nur Akiki. ):

and I freaking love Steve Carrell. No offence to the bf. Heh heh..

Labels:



(back to the top.)