|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
I threaded through a thunderstorm yesterday just to meet hunny. Everyone was still waiting for the rain to ease a bit as it was really heavy and scary lightnings were everywhere..everyone but ME. I sms-ed him, "If I get struck by lightning, it's your fault."
:D Our love story is very romantic indeed. It's ok. I know he'll do the same for me in a heartbeat. *sayang*
Fate work in mysterious ways. I remember way back when I was working in kendarat, I had a wedding quite near his place. I didn't know it at that time of course.
Even though my crush asked me out on a date that very day, I remember having a feeling that I was looking for someone. I kept looking towards this particular block as though that someone will appear there. Turns out, Azrie lives in that block.
And we met at another wedding; his own uncle. With some help of Yayi of course. Kalau tidak, tak dapat ah.. Haha..
Weird to the max. I guess that how life works. Like what he always say, "Subconciously, you're falling in love with me right from the start." Maybe you're right hunny. (:
:D Our love story is very romantic indeed. It's ok. I know he'll do the same for me in a heartbeat. *sayang*
Fate work in mysterious ways. I remember way back when I was working in kendarat, I had a wedding quite near his place. I didn't know it at that time of course.
Even though my crush asked me out on a date that very day, I remember having a feeling that I was looking for someone. I kept looking towards this particular block as though that someone will appear there. Turns out, Azrie lives in that block.
And we met at another wedding; his own uncle. With some help of Yayi of course. Kalau tidak, tak dapat ah.. Haha..
Weird to the max. I guess that how life works. Like what he always say, "Subconciously, you're falling in love with me right from the start." Maybe you're right hunny. (:
Labels: Love
