profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 01, 2010
- I got 99 stalk of roses for our monthsary! I was really surprised this time around. Usually I'll smell a rat and suspect that flowers are on its way. This time, I had no idea at all. My receptionist was screaming on the phone and told me to come out NOW (exact words).

I was panicking man. Thought her system crashed or something. Needless to say, I cried. Haha.. Damn touched can? Thank you syg (:

- Ris Low, a DJ? omfg. You have got to be kidding me. 98.7fm, please bring back Rozz. You are making a huge mistake. Rozz, retaliate please with intelligent wit and educated woman's sass. my emotions were badly raped by this prank. Thanks eh.

- My besties know, I ADORE babies. Toddlers, on the other hand, terrifies me. Especially those monster kind. *shudder* My little one better be good OR ELSE. Hehe..

- Next week is going to be a good week. I can tell. :D

Meeting now. BYE!

Labels:



(back to the top.)