profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Typical conversation between me and my chinese Kakak.

Kakak V:
Adik, you got sweet anot?

Me: How many times must I say, you can have me kak! I'm sweet leh. Nah! *gives her my hands*

Kakak V: Cannot lah adik. Later I take a bit only, you faint.

Me: Hahahaha.... *10 seconds later* eh. Kakak, you kurang asam sia.


Oh, and I learnt some EPICest wizard swears yesterday. Please don't be surprised if you see more of..













VOLDERMORT NIPPLES!

and...

HANGRID'S BUTTQUACK!

when I'm ranting. hahahahahhahaahhahaha... zomg. The things I learn from Youtube. I laughed until my dentures dropped off.

*cricket sound*

Go watch it you guys. It's schamazing!

Ok bye!

Labels:



(back to the top.)